Friday, January 18, 2013

What I Carry

I'm carrying:

My actual wallet
  • iPhone 4S
  • Car keys
  • Zombie Themed Wallet, which contains:
    • $27
    • Visa Credit card
    • GameStop PowerUp Card
    • Driver's License
    • Student ID
  • Jansport Backpack, which contains:
    • Class papers and supplies
    • Macbook Pro
    • computer charger

iPhone 4S: In todays society, the smart phone has grown to become one of the most useful things a person can carry on them. Albert Einstein once said, "I fear the day technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots." In my opinion this day has not come yet, but I fear that it is well on its way. My iPhone does not necessarily contain my whole life, like some people, but it does carry a good portion of it. I use it to communicate with anyone and everyone. I have a long distance relationship witha girl in Georgia and without my iPhone, the relationship wouldn't be as strong as it is now. I would probably be able to live without my iPhone, but when I think about, such a world sure does scare the crap out of me.

Driver's License: Since I was old enough to walk, I've had an urge to be on the road. I learned how to ride a dirtbike before a regular bike! You could say I was somewhat of a BAMF (only some will understand). As I was getting older, my anticipation to get on the road was increasing massively. Once I hit 16, I was so excited! I passed the test first try and was rewarded with freedom on the road! I know drive a Yellow Hummer H2 with a 3-inch lift kit, 35in. tires, and hog huntin' lights on the top! You could say I'm lovin' life!

GameStop PowerUp Card: As every teenage boy does, I love video games. I consider myself a "gamer", as most people would call it, and I have no problem with it. Gaming has been a huge part of my life since I was old enough to hold a controller in my hand and I see it in my future as a game designer as well. I started with the oldies: the NES console, then the Dreamcast, then the Nintendo 64, then PS1, PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3, and I've had every hand-held device sold in the US. Personally, I am on Team 360 because I just love the experience way better than the PS3. Anyway, I use the PowerUp card to get discounts at my local GameStop, which i someday will work at within the next couple of week/months.

No comments:

Post a Comment