Monday, February 11, 2013

ESO: A Role-player's Dream

The Elder Scrolls: A Role-player's Dream

This article attempts to reach out and extend a hand to that true gamer that we have inside all of us. The article uses the Elder Scrolls franchise as a tool to help teach us to immerse ourselves in the world of Tamriel. The article gives the reader tips on how to create a special bond with your character and truly enjoy the game, rather than just using the game as a time filler. This article showed me that next time I play an any Elder Scrolls game, or when ESO hits the market, that the character I make is a part of myself. I should create a story for my character and give him a purpose for what he is doing. Zenimax and Bethesda can only do so much as to supply you with the tools for achieving greatness. It is you who decides your characters fate, and it is you who decides what the character lives for and what he dies for. This is one of my favorite articles and I strongly urge you read it if you want a tip on reaching that gamer within you.


No comments:

Post a Comment