Friday, February 8, 2013

ESO: Ancient Impact

Elder Scrolls Online Guild Spotlight: Ancient Impact

Ancient Impact is a multi-game guild. Coming this October, they will be a 3 year old guild and this guild has visited many MMOs such as Final Fantasy Online, Guild Wars 2, and Star Wars: Old Republic. ShadowedMare interviewed four staff members Grey (Founder of Ancient Impact), Zeymah (Guild Leader of Ancient Impact), Huntersknoll (The recruitment officer), and RedBlade (PvE Manager). Ancient Impact is the first guild that is coherent with IGC (Independent Gaming Community). These guys talked about how they are prepping for ESO. RedBlade has to study technique and figure out the best way to prevail in raids or dungeons with the guild. Huntersknoll needs to recruit the best players he can. The guild will be most successful if its filled with hardcore dedicated players. Personally, I have no intention of applying to this guild because I don't think I will meet their requirements and I only have so much time to play. However, reading this article did teach me a lot and has somewhat given me ideas and strategies to become a successful player.

No comments:

Post a Comment